Welcome to Jobina's Art of Craft...home of artisan Jobina Chia. I make what I make because its what I love to do. People can tell when speaking to me about my work that I put my heart and soul into it, and that it shows in my creations. All I know is that I would be very sad if I couldn't create the thing I do, and that my customers love my stuffs.

"A passion, a skill, an art, and a way of life...it's how I live... what I do is an intrinsic part of who I am." ~ Ken Follett

All of my customized name keychain, jewelry, bookmark, decorative and gift items are crafted by me using only my hands, a small assortment of tools, and some different materials. I use aluminium and copper wire, and I add beads here and there.

I sell my creations here in my website and also in other sites - Etsy, Facebook, Carousel and a few other sites.

Take a look around, it's the best way to get to know my work. I hope you find something that you'll love to own as much as I love creating it.


Personalized Keychain
Personalized Bracelet

Personalized Name Keychain












Flower Ring

Personalized Bookmark

Customized Wedding/ Engagement Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment